At DMV Sports Medicine Institute we respect your privacy.
Whether you place an on-line order, use any of our services, or e-mail us, your personal information is handled with your privacy and security in mind.
Information Collection and Use
DMV Sports Medicine Institute will use information collected from the site to enhance the user-experience on the site, to provide desired services and products, and/or to respond to inquires submitted to the site.
Information that users voluntarily provide may be used to send out electronic messages and to allow users to participate in polls, surveys, message boards, and forums. Voluntary information will be used to provide services and products offered by DMV Sports Medicine Institute, LLC. We may send newsletters to voluntary subscribers in a scheduled manner. DMV Sports Medicine Institute never shares mailing lists with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors and affiliates.
DMV Sports Medicine Institute may create reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for advertisers, sponsors and affiliates. This allows us to work better with advertisers, sponsors and affiliates to the benefit of our users. An advertiser or sponsor will never know the personal information of a specific user based on an ad click. We will not disclose any personal information about individual users except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our users and/or the public.
DMV Sports Medicine Institute collects information from our users at several different points on our website:
- Registration – In order to use some functions of this website, a user must first complete a registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address).
- Ordering – We request information from the user when completing an order. Here, a user must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used specifically for billing purposes and to fill customer’s orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with the user.
- Cookies -Cookies are bits of information stored on your computer that enable us to customize your shopping experience and identify you when you return. Cookies can be disabled, but please keep in mind that if you do so, your browsing experience may be limited.
- Log Files – We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, and track user movement only within our website. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Communications -DMV Sports Medicine Institute may also retain the content of the communications that are sent to our customer service representatives for screening and education purposes.
The information collected by DMV Sports Medicine Institute is used to, among other things, aggregate statistical information, facilitate system administration, improve the content of the website, fill orders, and also to respond to user requests for information and to otherwise render service. DMV Sports Medicine Institute may also use the information collected to notify site users of changes to the website, to notify visitors of new products, special promotional offers, or for other legitimate business purposes. If you do not wish to receive e-mails from us, please contact us via email or phone.
Confidentiality and Disclosure
DMV Sports Medicine Institute considers the personally identifiable information contained in our business records to be confidential. DMV Sports Medicine Institute does not provide any personally identifiable information to other companies except when necessary to render service. We may disclose personally identifiable information about you to our employees for DMV Sports Medicine Institute’s internal business purposes, as well as to outside auditors, professional advisors, service providers and regulators. We make these disclosures when the disclosure is necessary to render, or conduct a legitimate business activity. We may also be required by law or legal process to disclose certain personally identifiable information about you. DMV Sports Medicine Institute may use and disclose personally identifiable information as provided for by applicable law in order to perform legitimate business activity. Some examples: billing and invoicing, administration, surveys, collection of fees, co-pays and charges, marketing, service delivery and customization, maintenance and operations, technical support, hardware and software upgrades, and fraud prevention.
We make every reasonable effort to protect site user privacy as described. Nevertheless, we may be required by law to disclose personally identifiable information about a site user without his or her consent and without notice in order to comply with a valid legal process such as a subpoena, court order, or search warrant. We may also use or disclose personally identifiable information about you without your consent to protect our customers, employees, or property.
Transmission of Information
DMV Sports Medicine Institute transmits personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable information about you when you receive e-mail, or electronic documents. Our transmission of this information is necessary to render service. DMV Sports Medicine Institute may use third parties to deliver some features and functions of service, such as electronic document delivery. These third parties are not permitted to use your personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing their services.
In accordance with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.